Thursday, September 18, 2014

Fall Mini Sessions

It's time again... Mini Sessions! I will be offering mini sessions this fall and winter from the months of September through November.

This is a great time to get pictures taken for your christmas cards, or pictures for your senior year, or even just pictures with you and a few of your friends!


The Mini Sessions include: $25
45 Minute session
$5 Printed pictures printed picture credit
1 Location
1 Outfit
A digital CD
An Online album




I know this blog was the shotest blog that I have ever done, but I did want to upload it before it got to late. If you have any requests for blog posts you can leave it down below. If you have a question or comment you can also leave it down below and I will be sure to answer it, either in a blog post or by commenting back. Go to my new website, madileighphotography.weebly.com

XOXO,
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment