Monday, December 8, 2014

How to create a blog

Hi guys, I decided that I wanted to upload a blog day early, I will be on my regular schedule of blogging tuesday and thursday starting tomorrow. 

Several of my friends have mentioned creating a blog. I think it is a great idea! If you are wanting to start a blog here are some pointers!


  1. Think of content before you start you blog- If you love fashion/beauty, photography, Do it yourself, or Just writing tips and tricks are all good things to blog about.
  2. Make sure you blog is not offending anyone- If you have to second guess about a blog post being offensive, don't do it. Even it it is a great idea in your mind, it might be offensive to somebody else.
  3. Make sure you upload consistently- This is something that I have struggled with. I have been trying to stay consistent, and uploading every tuesday and thursday! If you don't stay consistent you will not have many people follow your blog.
  4. Make sure you are uploading content people want- This is also something that I know I don't do my best with. I know some of my blogs are things some people could care a less about, but some people love them! Everybody is different.
  5. Upload different things- This goes with uploading different content, I try to blog a variety of things. At the end of very blog I say if you have any requests for blogs. That helps me learn what people want. This blog was actually a request.
  6. Make sure you are not rambling- I do this sometimes, I am trying not to but I know I do. This is something to watch when you are blogging.
  7. Make sure you want to blog- If this is something that you really want to do, then go for it but if you cant decide. Think about it. You can always create a blog later on.
  8. Blog in advance- This is one of the biggest tips that I can give you, if you don't blog in advance you will be blogging the day that you are supposed to post! This is a must!

Thank you all for watching. If you create a blog let me know I would love to read it! If you have any requests for blogs let me know in the comments, on my email, or on social media.If you have any questions you can leave them below, or email them to me I would love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment