Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Special

Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day!


Random Acts of Kindness
My favorite thing about this time of year is doing things for people. I think it is so awesome when you go to a fast food place and pay for the people behind you as well. You know it makes their day, and hope they pass it along. I encourage you do this one day! It will make somebodys day!

My top 5 favorite things about christmas
  1. Music- The music at christmas time is so merry! I have the same songs on repeat on my phone. 
  2. Family- This is a great time for family to bond and be together! I just love being able to spend time with family on christmas morning. 
  3. Food- Some of the yummiest food is on christmas day (besides thanksgiving of course) My mom makes the best Bacon Egg and Cheese sandwiches.
  4. Church- I absolutely christmas church service!
  5. Being thankful- This is also wonderful! We have time to reflect on all the things that we are grateful for. 

Not all about the gifts
As you all know christmas is not about the gifts it is about Jesus's birthday. Even though we always think about the gifts, stess about if its the right thing. Think about Jesus on Christmas day, instead of being wrapped around the christmas gifts.

My Favorite Christmas carols
So To be honest I am a kid at heart. Here are my favorite christmas carols.

  • Santa Claus is coming to town
  • Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer 
  • Last December
  • Jingle Bells
  • Jingle Bell Rock
  • Nuttin' for christmas
  • All I want for christmas is my two front teeth
  • Sleigh Ride
  • Frosty the Snowman
  • Here Comes Santa Claus
  • This Christmas
My New Years Resolution
I have decided for my new years resolution, I want to drink no caffeine for 6 months. I also want to get in shape before July. I also plan to stay gluten free for the whole year (and beyond) If you are wandering why, I have Celiac Disease, and I can't eat wheat. You can see a whole blog post that I did a few months back




Top 5s of 2014

Movies
1 The Fault in our stars - This is such an inspirational movie, I could just watch it over and over again!
2 The best of me- This is probably my second move from this year (The Fault in Our stars being #1) it is so awesome, yet has one of those ending that you do not want happening, and truly wish that it didn't end that way, even though if it didn't end the way it did it would have been 10x worse of an ending (AKA I didn't like the ending)
3 Night Crawler- This is just an all around good movie!
4 Silver Linings Playbook- I know this technically did not come out this year, but I love it!
5 Frozen- i know this movie also did not come out this year, but it is my favorite disney movie of all time! I <3 Olaf!

TV Shows
1 19 Kids and Counting- I love this show, I don't know how Michelle does it, but she does. Jim Bob and Michelle talk to their kids in the most sweet and loving manner all the time, even if they are misbehaving! It is an inspirational show, it is my favorite show right now! (Netflix took all TLC shows off which really stinks, because I was in the middle of watching all the episodes from season 1)
2 Red Band Society- I love this show, the show just started this season. The producers are thinking about canceling it, and that would just be terrible. This is my favorite show right now!
3 Extreame Couponers- Some people go above and beyond on this show, and I personally love watching the holiday ones, they are very interesting!
4 Big Bang Theory- When I am in need of a laugh, I watch this show, it is so funny!
5 Greys Anatomy- I am not going to lie, I am a weakling for these medical shows, and I just LOVED Greys this year. I have started from season one on netflix 



I may or may not be doing more list blogs in the near future :)


I wanted to mention my all time favorite Christmas movie, ELF! I can literally watch ELF a thousand time!




Highlights of 2014
I dont know about you all but I LOVE looking back on the year and seeing all the amazing things that happened! I am going to tell you 3 highlights of 2014:

  • My aunt cheryl coming in town- One of my favorite things from 2014 was when my Aunt Cheryl came to Fredericksburg and we went shopping, then we went to see my Uncle Steve and my cousins, I had a blast!
  • Starting Madi Leigh Photography- I know this is really stereotypical but this was one of the biggest highlights of my year. 
  • Getting my camera- I absolutely love my camera. Okay, it might not be the best camera ever, but it works and it does the job!


Announcements


  1. I am in need of 2 senior models and 1 couple model!
  2. The Winter Mini sessions end on January 31 2015

Thank you all for reading I hope you enjoyed, if you have any comments, questions, or concerns you can comment below or email me at madileighphotography@gmail.com!

XOXO Madi









No comments:

Post a Comment