Monday, November 17, 2014

Cartwright Family Photoshoot

Tis' the season for family pictures. This is my favorite season only because I love Christmas trees, Christmas lights, hot chocolate, shopping season, thanksgiving, and of course family and friends.

I got to take the Cartwright family's pictures! Let me just tell you, this is one of the sweetest family's I have ever worked with! They were so laid back (The kids were to). I will stop rambling and show you all the pictures. I absolutely love love love how the pictures came out!


See what I mean!



This picture cracks me up! It is also one of my favorites.





They are such a cute couple as well!



She is so sweet!


Couldn't she be a model?

Silly Face!


This is another favoite of mine!

The dogs are just so adorable!

PLANE!!!





So sweet!





I hope you all enjoyed!
If you are interested in booking a family photoshoot you can email me at madileighphotography@gmail.com and I will send you are information (There may or may not be a giveaway in the upcoming weeks!) 


You can like me on facebook: Madi Leigh Photography
Like Me on instagram: madileighphotography
Tweet me: madileighphoto


No comments:

Post a Comment