Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer School Journeys

I am currently in summer school. The reason I am in summer school, is because I was home schooled at the beginning of the year. They thought it would be benificial for me to attend summer school. SO I am, it is total torture. 


The students in summer school go against the code of conduct and they are disrespectful to everyone. They are totaly crazy! I can't wait to get out of there!


The rules in Summer school are crazy strict.
Rule 1: You can only miss one day of school, and after that if you are tarty once then you get kicked out
Rule 2: If you get sent to the office then you get a tardy
Rule 3: Three tardys equals one absence
Rule 4: No Phones
Rule 5: No using vending machenes on break
Rule 6: you only get a two ten minute breaks during the day and a 20 minute lunch
Rule 7: If you come in past 9:00 you are counted absent
Rule 8: You are allowed to go to the bathroom once a day. 




Thank you guys for reading, I will be answering questions at the end of each blog, you can comment below or you can email me and I will be including the question and answer in the next blog post. You can email me at madileighphotographys@outlook.com





XOXO Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment