Friday, August 22, 2014

Whats in My Camera Bag

So... I know it has been a long time since I photo blog, and it was on my old blog. So I am going to start photo blogging, including other blog posts recaps of sessions, and stuff like that. So here is "Whats in My Camera Bag!"





First off I keep my phone in my bag, I found this super cute camera case at Vera Bradley and fell in love with it immediately.



 Then I keep lip stick, because just lipstick can change up a whole look!

 Then I bring some business cards, just to have!
 I also keep some oil absorbing sheets for the hot days, you don't want to have oily skin in your pictures! That would not be good!
 Also Makeup remover, for if your makeup runs you can wipe it off!
And here is a behind the scenes picture of the photo shoot!



Thank you all for reading! I can't wait to do my next Photo Blog, (It may or may not be up next friday ;)!   ) I had so much fun doing this photo shoot!


XOXO Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment