Thursday, December 4, 2014

Kennedy Family Photo Shoot

I everybody, I was supposed to do the holiday gift guide blog again today, but I felt like it wasnt long enough. I decided that I would put more into it and upload it on tuesday (promise). I also delivered the pictures from the Kennedy family photo shoot. Here are some of the pictures!
Look at the gorgeous Family!

These siblings are so cute!

Of course we had to take the "silly face" picture!


Such a photogenic family!

Riley is gorgeous!

Foster was so cute, and did the funniest faces!

See what I mean? They are such cute syblings!

Another "silly picture" this one is one of my favorites


You can't interfere with a man and his horse!

This is another one of my favorites!


I hope you all enjoyed. I had a blast at this photo shoot. If you have any questions or concerns you can email me at madileighphotography@gmail.com. Thank you all for reading

XOXO Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment