Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Gift guide: The Teenage Girl

Hello everyone, I have decided that I am going to be doing a holiday gift guide. I will be doing several categories. This will be the only blogs that will be up for 2 weeks. This week I will be doing "the teenage girl" to help you find the perfect trending gift for your teen.


Movie Lover
  1. The fault in our stars movie- I absolutely love this movie and I can watch it over and over again. This would be a perfect gift for someone who loves movies!
    You can purchase it here: The Fault in our stars: Amazon
  2. Chocolate- Any teen will love this gift, but if you pair it with some fuzzy socks, a movie, and popcorn you will be set!
    You can purchase it here: Hershey Snack Size Chocolates: Walmart
  3. Frozen- This has been one of the best disney movies that I have watched, and I know that almost all teenage girls love this movie.
    You can purchase it here: Frozen DVD: Walmart
  4. Popcorn- This is a must have for a movie night!
    You can purchase it here: Movie Theater Butter Popcorn: Walmart
  5. You could always get the person a gift card to the movies!

Athlete
  1. Fit Bit- This bracelet tracks your sleep, and all sorts of different things. It is a bit on the pricier side. But the athlete in your life will love this.
    You can purchase it here: Fit Bit: Amazon
  2. Yoga Mat- This is a classic, but necessary!
    You can purchase it here: Lilac Yoga Mat:Target

Beauty Lover

  1. Naked on the run pallet- This is on my wish list it is an assortment of all sorts of different things. You can purchase it here: Naked on the Run: Sephora
  2. Batiste Dry shampoo: I have not personally tried this, but I have heard that it is great! I definitely want to try it soon! You can purchase it here: Batiste Dry Shampoo: Ulta
  3. Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in milk: I love this as an eye base, it makes the color on top pop!
    You can purchase it here: Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: Ulta
  4. Pink Sugar Perfume: I don't have the perfume but I have friends who rave about it. I have smelled it in the store and want it for sure.
    You can purchase it here: Pink Sugar Perfume: Ulta
  5. You can really get away with anything from ulta or sephora, you also can't go wrong with a gift card. 
Tech Lover
  1. Wild Flower Phone case- I have wanted one of these for the longest time, it is a very unique case that not a lot of people know about. You do unfortunately have to buy it from online, and it is not the cheapest phone case. It is very pretty though!
    You can purchase it here: Wildflower Phone Cases: Wildflower
  2. Itunes gift card- If the teen you are buying for has an iphone, this would be a perfect gift for them! It is simple, but they can get games, music, tv shows, and movies, within one itunes gift card.
    You can buy these almost anywhere.
  3. Ipad mini- This gift is a large gift, but I know most teenagers would absolutely love a ipad! It is not cheap, so you have to be willing to spend around $300 for it.
    You can purchase it here: Ipad mini 16 GB: Target
  4. And almost anything tech related, headphones are another option, CDs, and all sorts of other things! 

There are many more ideas that you could get a teenage girl, this is just a list of things that are just good ideas! I hope you guys liked this blog! If you have any questions make sure to leave them below or email me at madileighphotography@gmail.com


XOXO
Madi

























No comments:

Post a Comment