Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pursuit Fredericksburg & 2015 Goals

Last night I got to go to this meetup for christian photographers called "pursuit" it was so much fun and they have monthly meetings! I plan to blog every meeting, and hopefully next month I will get more pictures! In this months meeting it was all about goals! we talked about our personal and business goals for 2015! I had to really think, but I came up with 3 business related goals, and 2 personal goals!

My business related goals are to market better, blog more, and learn how to use photoshop better! Marketing is not my strong suit, in fact it is my weakest area in having a business! I would love to learn how to market better! I have been lacking in the blogging area, and when I have been blogging I feel like I am just typing something and posting it just to post it, I want to post some things that are worthy of reading and not just a waste of time to read! One thing that I am just now starting to learn is photoshop! I know crazy to think a photographer does not know photoshop, but truth be told, most photographers don't use photoshop! Most of us use other professional editing software! We use photoshop for touch ups and advertisements!

My Personal goals are to get fit and eat healthier! I know every year this is everyone's goals, but I really need to get on the ball! I am so out of shape I cant run .2 miles, no kidding! I need to start to exercise every day! Even if it is going on a bike ride, walk, run, or just exercises! I have never been a vary healthy eater, at least since I was younger! I eat basically everything bad! I am planning on eating no wheat, and just eating healthier all together!

I wanted to tell you a little more about the pursuit meeting! People cried, laughed, hugged, and had a great time! You might be thinking "What is Pursuit", well pursuit is a community of christian photographers who come together and have meetings, and just support each other! It is awesome and all the ladies are all supportive, especially of my age and everything! I was the youngest in the room, yet they treated me like one of them!

The first meeting was at Hope Taylor's Senior Styling Studio! It was BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to see all these ladies next month!

I also wanted to inform you about my new blogging schedule, as I stated above I do not like the content I am currently posting, I feel like it is repetitive, therefore I will only be blogging once a week! I am not sure what day it will just be random most likely! I will try to stick to either tuesday or thursday!

Thank you all for reading! If you have any questions you can comment them below or you can email me at madileighphotography@gmail.com! 

No comments:

Post a Comment